Wednesday, April 29, 2015

香港 Day4&5 ❤️ 25-29April'15

Day 4
花园街 - 波鞋街 - 女人街
大荣华围村菜 - 北角鸡蛋仔 
兰桂芳

Counting down one more day going back to reality :(





Selfie while waiting my sis ... :D

Planned to go 澳洲牛奶公司 but dad's friend told us that need to wait for long queue so end up took hotel shuttle bus to Prince Edward station and started to look for our breakfast..





猪红真系一个字 JENG !!

 麦记 Green Tea Ice-cream! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH :( 
Why Malaysia not selling this HUH ! 

Used half of the day shopping at 花园街 (波鞋街),女人街,旺角小吃街 

女人街
 (typical tourist spot, all the items are selling at extremely high price and I was so lazy to bargain)

I was so focus on searching my nike airmax and didn't capture any photo from the 'sport shoe street'
I learned a lesson after shop for a long long time and bought a pair of sneaker from this place ;( never ever again ! #somuchofregret


乳鸽

Went to this shop for lunch while waiting baby's aunt and one of her friend to come over and meet up us..

Dessert at 许留山 (same taste like malaysia outlet)

no idea what my sis bought XD

Dinner time.. Meet up with dad's friend again..
I have no idea how long distance I had walked for that few hours.. 
We were so freaking tired like seriously !!

Dad's friend used to walk very very quick and we followed behind them like a turtle ! D;
And yes we just followed , I don't know where am I going at all .. @______@

The crowd at MTR during peak hour -___-" 
*看到钱都拾不到,我以为演唱会散场* HAHA


FINALLY REACH !!







Another satisfied dinner we had !! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

After dinner continue walk again :'( we can't feel our leg anymore ;(
took taxi back to nathan road.. but traffic jam hell yeah. *c beh expensive* -.-




 鸡蛋仔 ~ 好吃到没朋友!!


Otw to buy 老婆饼 sis n me went in to DKNY and AX
She bought a purse for herself, I bought AX belt for baby.. LOL!
and I bought nothing for myself ;0

你怎么那么幸福啊~~~ ❤️ 
*a super duper earlier birthday gift for you ok aa?* heeeee.

When mami is buying 老婆饼, I saw GODIVA ice-cream!! How lucky am I !! ohmygod ❤️




 Purposely went to this shop wanted to buy it back to Malaysia . BUT CLOSED ;0


we decided to go next morning ;D

The night of 兰桂坊.. 
Maybe because of weekdays, is quite happening but most of them are tourist.. 









Otw back to hotel.. 
We know tonight will be a good good night XD

Day 5

Last day ! 
睡到自然醒! 真好 ❤️

Royal Plaza Hotel 点心 




 I had ordered two plate of this! Can u imagine how much I love this ❤️
*never get enough*


Before back to Malaysia had a quality dim sum at the hotel's restaurant together with baby's aunt..
No joke, damn niceeeeee ❤️



Departure time : 6.15pm
Arrival Time : 10.20pm



  
❤️  T H E . E N D  ❤️





短短的五天却见了她四天,会有点不舍得,因为不知道什么时候会再见
刚到香港的第一餐阿姨很客气的抢着埋单请我们吃,都搞得我们不好意思了
接着几餐我们都醒目了,早早拿着单去付钱 heeeee. 
到最后一餐还要偷偷的去付钱,后来我们也偷偷把钱塞进了她包包 HAHA 
谢谢你那几天的招待,和我们一起逛了那么多地方:)








家人是这辈子最重要的人 ❤️
爸爸这么努力赚钱就是想这样换取我们一家人的开心。
Thanks for everything :)


Another Memories Made ❤️
*25-29 April 2015*

No comments:

Post a Comment