Monday, April 27, 2015

香港 Day3 ❤️ 25-29April'15

Day 3

大屿山 - 大澳 - 星光大道

Okay, I have to admit that our trip is not same as what I had plan earlier..
所谓的计划永远赶不上变化..
My itinerary is just a reference. Travel must not always follow according to plan isn't it?
So why not just follow the flow ;p HAHA  *macamyestapibukan*

According to my itinerary that I had planned earlier our 3rd day which is also dadi birthday!! ❤️ I actually plan to go Disneyland :(
but we decided spend more time to experience more HongKong places instead of spending one whole day at Disneyland.. of course not going to disneyland may save alots $$$

However, we all felt regret after the trip :(
Btw, we will wait for the another chance to visit disneyland for sure. *nobigdeal*

Took MTR to 东涌 station which is the last station of 东涌线 ;D





Citygate Outlet 

Heading to Cable Car station.. wuhuuuuuu~




Quite long queue but didn't take us long time..
imagine if Malaysia confirm wait more than 30min -....- *u know what i mean*




Crystal Cabin 水晶车 ❤️
My mum was so nervous but me n sis was so so so excited to take a ride!













大屿山





Took bus to 大噢 village..
It's Monday blueeee most of the shop closed on that day :( *没口福了*




I decided to try our luck to see pink dolphin !
zhenming did saw pink dolphin here :0










Waiting Waiting & Waiting............

but we end up see nothing :/ no luck aa T____T




Couldn't try this famous Taufu Fa :(
Took our lunch at one of the restaurant then took Taxi back to 大佛

餐蛋面 & 艇仔粥 










 很晒很热 :'(




Me n mum decided save our energy and not to climb up 
but my sis and dad managed to reach to the top.








 Try taufu fa while waiting for my sis n dad..





Took cable car back to city.. 



Went to 旺角小吃街 before back to hotel..




Tea-time at 大家乐 ;D

 西多士 + 免费奶茶


- NIGHT -

Avenue of Star 星光大道 & Victoria Harbour Night View
8pm "A Symphony of Light" show
I feel disappointed like seriously D; *wasted our time* holyshit







Harbour City 海港城

将军汉堡 my dinner @ MCD 


Sum up of the day..
Dad was not satisfied that his birthday just passed like that..
At first I didn't know he was so care about the celebration..
I just follow the flow and didn't find any nice dinner around harbour city
*most of the restaurant already closed*
so we end up a very simple day like this..

Last minute called to the hotel to help us prepare a slice of cake to surprise him ..
but the outcome was not like how I thought..
So yeah, I'm quite unhappy that night ;/ *whatever*


No comments:

Post a Comment