Sunday, November 9, 2014

21st ♥ Friends

❤️ I'm officially 21st years old ❤️

I was thinking for so long how should I celebrate my birthday and make it a memorable one.. 
and finally I made a decision..

I didn't organize any catering buffet house party but celebrate few days with all my important peoples in my life. Spent my quality time and quality meals with all my favourite peoples. 
This is more than enough ❤️ 

First, let me share all the best and sweet wishes from all my lovesss ❤️




Is a must to save it so I able to view it anytime ♥ /meltmyheart


6.Nov

The first celebration with my uni ladies. 
Fate brought us together.

I'm really lucky that I could be a part of them. 
and also willing to spend their time and plan a dinner for my 21st ❤️

@ Opus Bistro , Bangsar

Seafood platter as our appetizer of the day

This is superb ❤️ ❤️







My favourite lady who planned everything for me ❤️
Can't rmb how we get so close with each other 
but yes, I'm truly appreciate the friendship that we build in this period of time ;)


Of course, I enjoy every moments with all of you girls.
We shared, we talked, we laughed :D 
Thanks for everything ❤️

7.Nov

A dinner celebration with my gang who be with me for so many years and never missed out my celebration.
Without them my life would not be so interesting. 

@ SmokeHouse, Bangsar. 

Appetizer

Lamb shank
Beef

Friendship that I cherish so much ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

My Precious❤️


With them, I know why girlfriends is so important in life ❤️


Xuan ❤️ 
如果没有你,我的中学生活不会那么精彩。
一起流汗,一起流泪,一起享受舞台,一起享受成功和失败!:') 

Michelle ❤️
Like u said, fate brought us together, 
we never thought we can be so close with each other. 
AND now we going to grow old together 

Penny ❤️
一个金牛固执的爱着,一个天蝎死心蹋地的爱着。
偶尔会有些小磨擦,但不会影响专一的我们!

Ming ❤️
像姐妹一样的兄弟!

HJ ❤️
我们里面最像男人的男人,好好先生 :D


Carson ❤️
 knew each other since kindergarten 很难得的一份友谊 :)


TF ❤️
从小学到现在,像哥哥一样的照顾和关心,
没有过去的不懂事,没有今天学会的珍惜!


你们俩要一直幸福下去 ;))
Thanks for the gift ❤️

继续做我的开心果,让我欺负 ;D


MeiTeng ❤️
Thanks for always being my shelter when I can't be alone.


Surprisingly received a charm from both of you ❤️



Happy Birthday To Myself ❤️



最爱欺负我的这一班男生!XD


After dinner celebration it seems like not enough fun tgt and very last minute decided to go for second round,
And yes, is like finally I get the chance to enter Zouk club.,
Hongkeat join us after he finish work too. 

Unfortunately, tangtang still underage to enter and force to leave with tf. /sosad ;(

Had a really fun night with all of them ❤️

Again, I'm really lucky to have this bunch of friends in these few years time (most of them are more than 6years) and creating lots of memories together ❤️ irreplaceable :) 




 12.Nov

 A belated birthday celebration with my first gang of uni-mates that I met in UCSI ❤️




FishFish ❤️
第一个在大学相识的一位真心朋友,无所不谈。


Too sweet ❤️❤️❤️

Jo Chien &SoonWai, 
从foundation就认定他们会成为情侣,结果真的有情人终成眷属 :D *太神了我*
在学业上也帮了很多的一班朋友❤️感谢


A simple dinner @ Bites, Lakesfield. 




❤️

Friends bring me too much of happiness :)
Truly appreciate !

No comments:

Post a Comment