Sunday, November 9, 2014

♥ 9.Nov


Birthday Eve celebrate with my beloved family ❤️ 


 Dinner at Oversea Restaurant then went to Feeka Cafe for the cake session :D

Thanks baby for this special cake ❤️







Seriously, I do really in love with this cake ❤️ ❤️ ❤️



It's so so so important to have them in this special day ❤️


A meaningful charm from my beloved MAMA ❤️





❤️ 911 ❤️
with My BabyBoy 

Baby brought me to Paradigm Mall since we never been there together before.



Our first meal @ Fish&Co.


The outcome when I force him to take a photo. HAHA

Thought go for a movie after our meal unfortunately there's no any nice movie release at this cinema.
Then we went to Tropicana Mall for a vampire movie, (actor郑中基)



Unexpectedly baby did his research and found out a quite nice and reasonable price restaurant at MontKiara. 


Our favourite roasted pork ❤️






Thanks for the effort u paid just to make me happy in my 21st ❤️

 Love you more than I can say :) myone&only❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment