Friday, March 14, 2014

Love in 2013 ♥

Wanted to recall back all the sweet memories in these 1 year time..
Question: where should I actually start from? HAHA

Alright, i'm not sure can I remind back everything clearly, but I will try hardly for sure :)

The first day we met.. 

I still remember that day i followed gene gor to genting, and that was an excited night i ever had. -.-
All the myvi club members were actually using the old road to genting. Hell yea~
question: RM5 also want to save huh?? 
Of course not, they used the old road just because of 九曲十三弯! So called boys. 
It was a rainy day. quite heavy.. 
But we still managed to reach our destination, although otw to genting i was like god pls let us reach safe & sounds! wtf? LOL!!

That night we actually went up to the hill and spent only few hours just staying at Oldtown! 
seriously my first time went up to genting and didn't step in to the first world -.-" 

I think it was actually a faith between us from the first met?
he was just sat opposite me and i didn't really talk w him if i was not mistaken. 
and honestly i didn't really rmb who is him after that night ! *phewwww*


this was the only photo i uploaded in my instagram before heading to genting. 

After Chinese New year and so on 
I was hiding at home and didn't hang out with friends
I think I was quite nervous or stress during that month.. It was also the final semester of my foundation.. 
Surprisingly I never went for club with friends after 31st of December 2012. 
I wonder why @@ lol

Some day of March gene gor went to my hse for dinner and he actually dated yamcha with myvi club frens that night at Al-bakarth 
So he keep asking me just follow him for blowblow water. at first i was keep thinking should I follow. 
End up i followed him out for tea. 

That night I knew one of his fren who is a Dato's son and they called him as Dato as well. 
Since my personality is consider as an extrovert person, I was able to communicate with them naturally.
And they started plan to go clubbing for the coming friday and they invited me as well yet I'm still under consideration. 

That night he was there too but I just remember he sitting there and shisha that's all ! 
Can u imagine how quiet is him? 

So what's next?

TGIF.. 8 March 2013!

I'm still considering should I join them to Butter Factory that night. 
End up I brought my best buddies ZM & Carson along. 




I never knew this will be my last time and I have to quit my night life for the rest of my life. 
LOL !

14 March 2013 ♥
Our first selfie 


This is how our love started... ♥


Our first date.. 21 March 2013 
♥


You used to be so cutie infront of me ! *boooooooooooo* 

And yes, surprisingly my parents will accept YOU as my boyfie! OWHHH! 
My dad always asked me not to pakto until i finish my study. hahaha!
It was just too surprise that my parents invite baby for mum's birthday dinner. 



1st trip at Genting with baby & CMGF ;) 
21 April'13 


52013 !  ^___^  ♥


25 June'2013
Genting pakto night with youuuuu! first time boyfie drove me all the way up to the hill ! ngekngek~
during these month KL are having a very hazy weather! so we decided to escape from it for a night.


30 July'2013 
Melacca Day Trip !



20 Sept'2013
First birthday celebration with BABYBOY ♥

不知道从哪来的心思, 竟然会定下心要给你一个小小惊喜


 有没有觉得自己有点小幸福? ^____^

22 Sept'2013
Brought baby to Monte's for celebrate belated birthday dinner :) 



 Well, something funny happened..... HAHAHAHA! 



   

10 October 
Never think that i able to cook something that can be eat !! seriously, my first time fried egg fried this and that -___- Just for you :) 



9 November 2013 

My first birthday celebration with boyfie !! It was just so so so so memorable ♥

Never thought that baby able to attend my birthday dinner tgt with my family !! 
We went to Alexis and baby treat all of us dinner that night. I'm so touched :') Heart-melted ♥ aohh~ 



     

The next day baby brought me for japanese buffet at 1U Saisaki :)  




 


I'm a happy girl whenever being with you :) ♥♥♥


23-25 Nov'2013 
Penang trip ♥

Famous hakka mee @ Ipoh ! yummmmmmmm~
Brought baby here for breakfast although i did something stupid XD 

 Our first night at Northam ;) my favourite hotel at georgetown. 

 I guess everyone know where is this place. 
 Taste is not that good like before. :0

 Second night at Bayview Hotel Batu Ferringgi ;)
 First try tomyam maggi ! and lets see what happened :P 
I guess u gonna kill me when u saw this ! *runawayyyy* HAHA!
the tomyam was just too spicy for us ! OHNO! 





Enjoy every moments with you ♥♥♥




Is time to move our ass back to KL...
How I wish the time could stop at that moments !! :(

 Our first couple-T that baby brought for me as my birthday pressie !

 
 The big big xi ham !! HAHA
                                      
Before back to KL is a must to come for seafood @ Bukit Tambun!!! :DD 
Thanks baby willing to bring me here for my favourite crabbie ♥♥♥

24 December 2013 


Christmas eve BBQ party at ZM's house :) 
I think baby still prefer two ppl world with me! HAHA


Anyway, thanks baby willing to accompany me and passed our first christmas eve tgt ♥ 

25 December 2013

Merry Christmas !!  ♥ ♥ ♥
Had a very simple xmas dinner with you at my home !



Although it was just a simple dinner with u in such a romantic day, but we able to spend time tgt, to me it is just more than enough :))



An earlier xmas present for you which i bought on second day of december :)





31 December 2013
Last day of the year ! I'm glad that you still with me ♥ 
一起倒数,一起看着美丽的烟花, 一起度过2013到2014年 ♥ 



The first day of 2014 !! Happy new year ;) 
Baby not going to work and brought me to Sunway Tony Roma's for our brunch ! 
At first I thought we just going those chinese hawker stall, end up u said new year should be go for something special. HAHA

 A nice view to enjoy our meals ;D



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here comes to our first valentine dinner !! 

 BumbuBali @ Bdr Puteri Puchong



My pressie for baby ! Our couple-T ♥ 
and my first time buying a box of ferrero rocher chocolate to a guy :) 


14 March 2014 ♥ 1st Anniversary ^___^


Went for Pavilion Ippudo Ramen for our dinner to9. At first we planned to go Beast but it is too costly for us then planned to go black market but end up decided to go for somewhere with moderate price.  

Before entered the parking baby give smth to me which is hiding in the pillow. HAHA!
This present surprised me !! Never think baby will bought me something so pricey. 
Just billion thanks and love you deeply truly madly :DD heeee ♥♥



一年里, 你忍耐了我的不耐心,我的坏习惯, 我的一切, 
谢谢不管什么时候你总是先为我着想

谢谢你一直在我身边!

我们还要走更多的每一年♥♥♥

我们的故事,我们的回忆,我们一起拼凑 
多年以后我希望我们能够一起回味着, 看着这一切一起笑着,然后继续爱着 ^___^ ♥

Not sure anyone will remember about Gyiyomi which become very famous in a sudden. 
and here is something to remember :DD


I want to see how yr reaction when u see this when u r an old man !! :DD 
Definitely u gonna miss your cutie face !!  ^___^  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment